Coronavirus (COVID-19) Information
At RAPHA PHYSICAL THERAPY we work with a variety of medically complex patients every day and take their personal health and safety very seriously. We understand that you have concerns about the novel coronavirus (COVID-19), and we wanted to put your mind at ease that we are taking the necessary precautions to ensure you and your family’s safety. Here are some basic tips to stay healthy:
- Hand-washing is your best self-defense against the spread of germs. It is recommended that you wash with soap for at least 20 seconds with warm soapy water. If soap is not available, use a hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Wipe down your personal toys or any belongings your child uses at home and during therapy before and after their therapy session.
- If you must cough or sneeze, do so into a tissue or your sleeve.
- Avoid touching your face
- Please stay home if you, your child, or anyone in your household is not feeling well, especially if you have a fever, are coughing or sneezing or are experiencing shortness of breath. If you arrive to therapy or develop any of these symptoms, you will be asked to leave until you are symptom-free for 72 hours.
- Help us keep our RAPHA PHYSICAL THERAPY family safe by following travel guidelines. If you have traveled to any of the countries identified by the CDC as having widespread sustained (ongoing) transmission of COVID-19, please refrain from coming into RAPHA PHYSICAL THERAPY for 14 days.
For more information on keeping you and your family safe click here.
Here are additional things we are doing to keep our clinics clean and safe:
- Until further notice, our sick policy now requires any child or parent experiencing cold or flu-like symptoms to be free of symptoms for 72 hours prior to returning to therapy.
- Your therapists are being extra vigilant to ensure every mat, bench, toy, and piece of equipment used during your child’s session is clean and safe to use.
- Any staff member who is ill or shows symptoms of being ill will be sent home.
- We are disinfecting all toys, mats, beds, chairs, doorknobs, and of pieces of equipment in the clinic and waiting areas during and between all treatment sessions. We are closely monitoring updates from the Centers for Disease Control and the World Health Organization regarding COVID-19 and will continue to keep you updated as any new information becomes available. Thank you for your support to keep our RAPHA PHYSICAL THERAPY family happy and healthy!